Saturday, October 13, 2012

So...what's happening...

In which I run down where Mouse Skull Entertainment is...
Let's see, what's the state of the union:

  • Racecar Comics issue #6 is drawn and ready to be printed. The idea is to do it as "Print Upon Request" where I'll print only when I have enough orders to justify going to the copy store. This issue will probably have a Dave Sim variant cover, but I gotta figure out how I wanna run that. Buy four get one free? Just pay extra for the variant? I dunno, that gets tied up in...
  • The Official Mouse Skull Entertainment Seventh Annual "Going Out Of Style" Sale. Which at this point is pretty pathetic since I'm pretty sure issue #4 of Racecar comics is the only issue I have on hand. All the other issues are out of print (mainly because I usually only print 25 copies,) and I don't know if I wanna print up a bunch or convert them all to "Print Upon Request".
  • Isssue #7 of Racecar comics is "plotted" and the first few pages are drawn. At this point, it's getting time to draw and figuring out if I'm headed where I think I am.
  • The 2012 Christmas Card is also "plotted" and I just need to make the time.
  • glamourpuss #25/zootanapuss #4 is out there and available from your better comic shops and online stores.
I also have the copies Dave Sim sent me which are tied up in the "Going Out Of Style" Sale. I need to write out the Bonus "Making of glamourpuss #25/zootanapuss #4 page 10" booklet I want to include with them. More time, ugh...
  • Let's see... I still need to do the "Iguana VS Beer Origin Issue" of Racecar comics and use the pages Jeff Tundis did for me...YEARS AGO

  • Oh, and I'm thinking about doing a Kickstarter for my old webcomic "Action Figures Inc.", but I gotta talk to the Art-Monkey to see if he wants to upgrade all the old strips and then see how much a nice book will cost to get printed.
So that's where I'm at. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. For the back issues of Racecar Comics that are oop, what about a collection that is POD? I'd like to get a digest size collection of them. As for the Dave Sim cover for RCC - I say just charge extra for it. I'd buy 4 copies of RCC comics for it, but rather not kill the extra trees for it - I rather just give you my money. . .hopefully this pre-coffee comment makes sense. . .

    ReplyDelete